- Did you have the surgery?
Don’t ask. Whatever is in our pants is none of your business.
- You don’t look like [insert pronoun here]; I didn’t know you were trans.
We don’t exist to fit your norms or to be defined by what you think a man or woman is/looks like.
- Are you going to be a girly girl or tough guy?
We don’t know! Seriously, it’s a journey for us to navigate and when we figure it out, we figure it out. Welcome to the spectrum.
- You’re trans but you still have (enter dysphoria triggering attribute here)
For the love of God leave my 5 o’clock shadow alone. I hate it too, I don’t need you to point it out or anything else.
Last but not least, my personal favorite: (/s)
- Tranny, He-She, Tomboy, etc.
Don’t do it. Keep it to yourself. Be nice. If you don’t like us, look the other way. It’s a simple solution to your transphobia.